Noam Chomsky: On the Death of the American Dream

The personal finance site polled more than 1,000 adults online in February....Americans are also becoming steadily more pessimistic about their future economic prospects, according to a separate study by United Income, a start-up that aims to apply big-data analysis to financial planning."
"Gold touched a near one-week high on Monday as investors opted for safe-haven assets, on political uncertainty in Italy and fears of a potential escalation of a simmering global trade war.

American Dreams: Then And Now This NPR special series explores the state of the American Dream …
Photo provided by Flickr

(Up until recently, many historic Native American Indians expressed themselves with their hands and arms while they spoke.) Our body is the hub of the universe, though not the center - without the wheel there can be no hub.


Lincoln and the Economics of the American Dream [Gabor S

Feb 24, 2014 · Lyric’s ‘Salesman’: The denial of an American dream ..
Photo provided by Flickr

People have been immigrating to the Americas since, like, 1492 (and, you know, ). From the colonial period to 1882, immigration into the United States was essentially free and unrestricted. poured into the country, helping to transform a peripheral outpost of the British Empire into one of the most populous and prosperous nations in the world.


Newly Discovered Eighth Grade Exam From 1912 Shows …

Bezmenov explained that psychological warfare has little to do with James Bond style spies. Hollywood’s fascination with espionage films is romanticized to sell more advertising. “But in reality the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all.” He estimated only 15 percent of time, money and manpower is spent on Bond-type espionage, the other 85 percent is the slow process of ideological subversion or psychological warfare. The goal is to change the perception of reality of every American that “despite the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusion in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country.” This tremendous brainwashing process goes very slowly and is divided into four basic stages. America is clearly in the last stages.

A Bad Dream Is More Than Just A Dream: The Science …

The good news, if there is any, is the psychological shock when the idealists see “what the beautiful society of equality and social justice means in practice, obviously they will revolt. They will be very unhappy, frustrated people, and Marxist Leninist regime does not tolerate these people. Obviously they will join the [ranks] of dissenters; dissidents. Unlike the present [1984] United States there will be no place for dissent in future Marxist-Leninist America.

The 3 Stages of Failure in Life and Work - James Clear

In 1984 G. Edward Griffin interviewed Yuri Alexandrovic Bezmenov. Born in 1939 in suburban Moscow, the son of a high ranking Soviet Army officer, he was educated in elite schools inside the Soviet Union. Bezmenov developed an expertise in Indian culture and languages. He went on to a career as a “journalist” for Novosti, which was and still is the press agency of Russia. It’s also a front for the KGB. After becoming totally disgusted with the Soviet system and at great risk to his life, Bezmenov defected to the West in 1970. He escaped disguised as one of the many hippies that had flocked to India for enlightenment. Ardently Pro-American, he began writing and lecturing on the subject of propaganda, disinformation, and ideological subversion.