– through this distance learning training, you will learn about guidelines and recommended strategies for supervising domestic violence offenders to achieve the goals of increased victim safety, offender accountability, and offender behavior change.
Photo provided by Flickr
In fact, childhood stressors such as witnessing domestic violence and other household dysfunctions are highly interrelated and have a graded relationship to numerous health and social problems (Anda & Chapman & Dube & Felitti & Giles & Williamson, 2001, p.2).
The Physical And Emotional Effects of Domestic Violence
Photo provided by Flickr
Sadly, it has been estimated that every year between 3.3 and ten million children are exposed to domestic violence in the confines of their own home (Moylan, Herrenkohl, Sousa et al.
Children and Domestic Violence.
– this 1 hour interactive eLearning module describes the dynamics and common tactics that characterize domestic violence, provides an overview of the scope and impact on individuals and society, explores the underlying factors that allow domestic violence to exist, offers insight into the various risks and choices that survivors face, and shares how to be part of the solution. Divided into 10 sections addressing common questions related to domestic violence, this course will help new advocates, allied professionals, students, and the general public achieve a basic understanding of this complex issue.
of domestic violence also abuse the children in ..
– this online training was developed to help law enforcement officers obtain a working knowledge of Spanish and to apply it to law enforcement situations. The course walks viewers through English translations, phonetic spellings and pronunciations of Spanish words in situations involving interviews, crime scenes, motor vehicles and domestic violence.
Effects of domestic violence on children; ..
– this interactive online course is designed to increase advocates' and other victim service professionals' capacity for serving victims of sexual violence in later life. Considerations for serving older victims are explored in three sections ~ social, physical and emotional factors ~ with opportunities to practice and reflect upon the information, 2013.
Effects of domestc violence on children
– a unique online learning module providing you with the opportunity to see domestic violence through the eyes and voices of children. The purpose of this learning module is to create a multi-pronged response to increase the awareness and sensitivity of shelter advocates and other social service providers to the needs of children and suggest promising ways of enhancing services for children exposed to domestic violence.