Maté talks about the various addictions to drugs such as heroin, cocaine, methamphetamines and others throughout his video, however where I agree most with him is when he discusses the need for the substance use and abuse and what can happen as a result....
Photo provided by Flickr
19. Tikkanen I, Narko K, Zeller C, et al. Empagliflozin reduces blood pressure in patients with type 2 diabetes and hypertension. ;38:-
Diabetes and Substance Abuse | Dual Diagnosis
Photo provided by Flickr
If high insulin resistance persists for months then capillary plaquemay also start to form. But the writer has had type for around 10 years (6 ofwhich were undiagnosed) and even now his non fasting insulin resistance appearsto be more related to inflammation than plaque (cholesterol is fine).Inflammation has a largereffect upon capillaries than it does upon larger vessels. If you thicken up thewall of the small capillary it will seriously restrict its already smalldiameter. Whereas if you thicken up the wall of a larger vessel the internaldiameter of that vessel will not change so drastically. Theinflammatory part of that response is multiplied by the western diet which is far too rich inpro inflammatory Omega6 fats and far to poor in anti inflammatory Omega3 fats(typically around 20:1 when it should be 1:1 for a normal person and 1:2 for atype 2 diabetic and 1:4 up as far as 1:7 for an eskimo).
Before my drug addiction treatment, I was addicted to crack cocaine
An estimated 23.5 million age 12 and older needed treatment for an illicit drug or alcohol abuse problem in 2009 according to The National Institute on Drug Abuse....
Alex was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 36 years ..
26. Cherney DZ, Perkins BA, Soleymanlou N, et al. The effect of empagliflozin on arterial stiffness and heart rate variability in subjects with uncomplicated type 1 diabetes mellitus. ;13:-
2 Comments on "My Life as a Diabetic Heroin Addict"
22. Ridderstråle M, Andersen KR, Zeller C, Kim G, Woerle HJ, Broedl UC.. Comparison of empagliflozin and glimepiride as add-on to metformin in patients with type 2 diabetes: a 104-week randomised, active-controlled, double-blind, phase 3 trial. ;2:-
Types of Addiction: List of Addictions ..
21. Chilton RC, Tikkanen I, Cannon CP, et al. Effects of empagliflozin on blood pressure and markers of arterial stiffness and vascular resistance in patients with type 2 diabetes. September 7 (Epub ahead of print).
"Example Of Research Paper About Drug Addiction" …
50. Alcohol involvement in opioid pain reliever and benzodiazepine drug abuse-related emergency department visits and drug-related deaths — United States, 2010. ;63:-